ANCIEN Final Conference
ANCIEN Final Conference: "The future of Long Term Care in Europe: Challenges for LTC Systems in the Face of Ageing Populations"
The scientific and policy results of ANCIEN project was presented during the Final conference. We aim to reach out the different actors involved in research and policy making in social, health and long term care systems.
The Agenda of the Final Conference.
The event program will include, among the others, the following presentations:
- Overview of ANCIEN
- The central model of the project
- LTC systems typology
- Long-term Care needs: demography and epidemiology
- Long-term Care use and supply: determinants and projections
- Informal care supply: determinants and projections
- Technologies for Long-Term Care
- Quality of Long-Term Care in European Countries
- Evaluating Long-term Care system performance in Europe
- Policy implications and recommendations